Terms and Conditions
About these terms (“Terms”)
CryptoFunds22 is operated by Kazbaa Ltd.
These Terms set out the terms and conditions of your use of this website.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time and will email to alert you to our new terms or notify you of the change via the website. Your continued use of the Data Services will be deemed to be acceptance of any new terms.
Who we are
Kazbaa Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated in Gibraltar. Our company number is 97842 and our office for notifications is at Suite 6, Watergardens 4, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
You must comply with the terms of the Agreement as set out in these Terms.
- You shall not store or transmit any material during the use of the website that is unlawful, dishonest, threatening, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or is racially offensive.
- You shall not send or transmit any material which infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
- You shall not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices, or similar manual process, to:
- Continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any content from the website; or
- Harvest personal information for purposes of sending illegal, unsolicited or unauthorised material.
- You shall not attempt to use any device or software to avoid robot exclusions files or banners.
- You shall not create a false identity or submit inaccurate, false or misleading information.
- You shall not transmit any unsolicited advertising such as spam or junk mail.
- You shall not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You shall not damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other Users.
- You shall not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Platform or any related software.
- You must not conduct fraudulent activities.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our Platform Service runs or any server, computer or database connected to our Platform Service.
- You shall not cause third parties to engage in the restricted activities above.
On condition that you comply with your obligations under the Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access the website in accordance with this Agreement.
The use of the website is free for Users.
Our rights in the Data Services
We own or validly license all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Except to the extent set out in the Agreement, or otherwise agreed in writing between us, you are not permitted to use such intellectual property rights.
Availability of Services
We shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the website available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except for planned or unplanned maintenance.
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, loss or damage which we sustain or are likely to sustain as a consequence of your breach of these Terms.
If we choose to waive any particular right we have under the Agreement, on any particular occasion, this does not prevent us from exercising that right on another occasion. If any part of the Agreement is held by a court of law (or similar forum) to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of the Agreement.
You are not entitled to transfer or assign your rights and obligations under the Agreement to anyone else without our prior written permission.
If there are any disputes arising out of your use of the Platform or Data Services, or otherwise relating to the Agreement, then these will be governed by the laws of Gibraltar, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar.